ZOOM PASS POLICY
The Henderson County Public Library has teamed up with local attractions and museums to offer free admission for library card holders with a ZOOM pass!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Reservations can be made between 5 and 30 days in advance. Your household may visit one attraction every 30 days. Check the pass details by hovering over the black information circle to the right of the attraction's name to see how many adults and children gain entry with each pass.
- Available days for each museum/attraction will appear in green. After selecting your date, review the pass details, click 'Continue,' and fill out the reservation form.
- After clicking the 'Submit my Booking' button, a confirmation will appear on the screen. If you have booked within the past 30 days, you will receive an error message.
- You will also get an automated confirmation email from LibCal. If you do not receive this email, check your junk or SPAM folder, then call the Main Library's Youth Services Desk for assistance.
- Pick up your pass at the Main Library's Youth Services Desk anytime during operational hours the week before your visit. Please bring the library card used to make the reservation with you.
- The pass will be good for YOUR RESERVATION DAY ONLY. The pass will have your name on it and cannot be used by anyone else. ZOOM passes cannot be renewed.
- Take your ZOOM pass to the museum for admission. You are responsible for knowing the schedule of the museum with regards to opening and closing times. Admission guidelines may vary and pass users must follow the rules of the museum.
All reservations are made online only. Passes must be picked up at the Main Library's Youth Services Desk.
NEED TO CANCEL?
Click the cancelation link in your confirmation email. Call the Youth Services Department at 828-697-4725, option 5 for assistance.